Who are the Grass Barbers?
Caring for your lawn can be time-consuming. Sometimes, you just don’t have the luxury of time. From researching to planning to executing, lawn care is definitely a tedious task. Then, there is also the issue of cost in buying equipment, fertilizer, seed, and other things you will need. Compare all the time and money you will need in doing those things to simply calling a lawn care company – stark difference, huh?
Yes, lawns can be a nice do-it-yourself project, but not only is it time-consuming, it is also risky. There is no telling what outcome you can expect. Your lawn is the first thing people notice when they look at your home. You want it to be beautiful, inviting, and easy on the eyes. You want it done by experts and rest assured that you get what you pay for.
If you are searching for the best lawn care company in Greenville, South Carolina, your search ends here, because The Grass Barber is who you are looking for
The Grass Barber, started and owned by Sandro Balderas in 2008, is a management service that is fully-licensed and insured, servicing Greenville, South Carolina. They are armed to teeth to service all your lawn-care needs for both residential and commercial. They offer the following services:
- Fertilization Program – You’ve been working so hard to get that lush green lawn you have always wanted, but for some reason it just won’t happen or you do not want to use chemicals. The Grass Barber can help you achieve this with their special methods to create your dream lawn safely.
- Mulching – You notice that your soil is exceptionally dry and with the intense heat, watering it does not make the cut sometimes. Mulching is a common technique in lawn care that can be very good for the plants when done properly. Soil is covered with mulches, like bark, wood, chips, leaves, and other organic material so it preserves moisture and improves soil health. Mulching retains soil moisture by reducing evaporation and it also increases water infiltration. This process acts as an awesome insulator that regulates soil temperature.
With mulching, the biological activity in the soil is increased by providing micro-organisms and earthworms with food, thus cultivating it. Mulching also prevents weed growth and erosion. It will also require less watering and weeding. You can count on the grass barbers for the best lawn care Greenville SC
- Seeding – Whether you already have an established lawn that needs to be maintained or you are starting a new one, seeding is a fundamental process you have to go through. When starting a new lawn, planting grass seed can be the most temperamental bit of the process because seeds can be very particular about how they are treated. Seeding is truly a task for the experts.
- Shrubbery Maintenance – Shrubs are small to medium-sized woody plants that make pretty details in a lawn. Shrubs, especially the 1-gallon ones, are like toddlers. They need care and pampering. 2-gallon ones can take care of themselves a little better, but still need attention. When prunish shrubs, you have to know your objective. Do you want to reduce size? Do you want to remove old and unproductive wood? Do you want to improve flowering? There are many ways to prune and timing is crucial in doing so. Pruning could make or break your shrubs so it is important to have experts do it for you.
- Lawn Aeration- Having lawn thatch problems? Or were you like me who has used to be so clueless as to what lawn thatch is? Let me explain it simply. Lawn thatch is the layer mainly of dead turf grass tissue lying between the green vegetation of the grass above and the root system and soil below. When lawn thatch becomes too thick, it can be bad for your lawn grass. Therefore, it must be removed to keep your lawn’s health in tip-top shape. Lawn aeration also breaks up compacted soil, which is common after the cold season. Lawn aeration can be explained simply as poking holes here and there. Now, you can tell me, “I can do that!”, but it is not as simple as that. The level of lawn aeration needed to be done from lawn to lawn can vary – and only professionals can say which kind is required for your lawns’ needs.
Now, why should you hire The Grass Barber? We are fully-licensed and insured. We guarantee that with the service we provide, you get your money’s full worth.
Also, we don’t like to brag (but we still will *wink wink*), we are a very proud recipient of Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2017. Who is Angie and why should we believer her? Angie’s List is an extremely reputable platform where you can find professionals for your needs.
for guaranteed beautiful look no more because The Grass Barber is the solution you are looking for. Guess what, we’ll even throw in a free consult and estimate.